We host puppy parties on the 1st & 2nd Wednesday of every month.
If you are to enjoy a long and happy relationship with your dog it is important that you get off to the right start and that your puppy receives the correct early socialisation and training.
Dogs are naturally sociable animals who thrive on interactions with their owners and other dogs.
We work with Emma Goulding-Bosworth IMDT. AAB. A qualified and experienced AAB: Accredited Animal Behaviorist and PPG (Pet Professional Guild) Full Member Dog Training Professional.
- The classes will be held at Runnymede Veterinary Hospital the first 2 Wednesdays of every month.
- To secure your place you will need to pay a £10.00 deposit on booking. This covers both classes.
- The classes will start at 7pm and run until 8.15pm, and will cover training and veterinary advice as well as a tour of the practice.
- Puppy socialisation classes are essential for your puppies’ primary education.
- All puppies that attend need to be between 8 – 15 weeks and have had their 1st vaccination.
- The party will provide an opportunity for your puppy to socialise with other puppies and their owners.
During the party, we will discuss basic training and general puppy welfare, along with common problems, their prevention and their possible solutions. You will also get to tour our hospital.
Our small classes are designed to give you individual help and attention you need, and to get your puppy off to the best start in life.
As we run our classes in the veterinary environment, the puppies usually learn to associate coming to the vet with fun rather than with fear – wouldn’t you like to have a dog that likes going to the vet?
To book please contact the team at Runnymede Hospital 01784 436367